View Application Version
The current version of the product that is being used will display on this page.
Update Label Configuration
Use to customize the user interface to your business context. A list of the Core ArkCase application labels is provided for each module. Labels are associated to fields, messages, buttons, table titles, table columns, form names, and more.
The list has four columns, the label IDs (the object-defined identification), the values (the user interface display), the description, and the default value. The Value column defaults the Core ArkCase values. Each value and description field are edit-enabled fields.
Elements of the Label Configuration page
1. To change a label, click the current value to open a pop-up box.
2. Type in the new value.
3. Click the check mark to save the change and close the pop-up box.
Note: Click the X button to cancel the change and close the box.
Resetting Labels/Clear Custom Labels
1. To reset the labels, click the button to open a pop-up box.
2. One, many, or all modules can be selected and reset by click the Reset button. (Note: The label reset is only needed when new labels have been added to the application that didn’t previously exist.)
3. The custom labels can also be reset and reverted back to the default labels by click the checkbox before clicking the Reset button.
Update Lookups Configuration
The Application configuration is used to customize the user interface to your business context. A list of the Core ArkCase lookup configuration is provided for each dropdown in the application.
Adding a Lookup Value
1. To a lookup value, click the button and a pop-up window will open.
2. Enter the new key and value and click the button.
Editing a Lookup Value
1. To edit a lookup value, click the button and a pop-up window will open.
2. Edit your Value and click the button.
Moving a Lookup Value
1. To move a lookup value, click and hold the value in the table and drag it to a different position in the table.
Deleting a Lookup Value
1. To delete a lookup value, click the button.