Growing FOIA / Public Records requests submitted by citizens is pushing these agencies to their limits. At the same time, agencies are expected to do more work and save more resources. The result: tension.
ArkCase has created a FOIA / Public Records solution that helps just that: get more work done and do it under budget. ArkCase Open Source case management solution is used as the foundation, while the FOIA / Public Records module is used as a solution component for this particular use case..
Here are some reasons as to why FOIA /Public Records agencies should put ArkCase on their shortlist.
- Providing continuous visibility to stakeholders
- Efficiently creating response correspondence
- Manually processing paper requests
- Responding efficiently and quickly
- How to do more with less
- Streamline the collection of public requests from many channels (phone call, fax, letter, email or web form)
- Collect confidential information, redact or “black out” with configured exemption codes
- Bundle up responses for immediate delivery based on the requestor’s preference
- Route requests quickly and efficiently through a queue review process
- Generate annual and periodic reports (i.e., DOJ and Vaughn Index reports)
- Tailor to your agency’s review and approval process
- Protect information through role-based security and built-in redaction exemption codes
- De-duplication of requests at submission and during processing
- Faster assembling of correspondence and response packaging for efficient delivery
- Centralized processing from multiple request channels: web, fax, paper
- Lower your total cost of ownership with our FedRAMP cloud solution
- Compliance with security and records retention
- Ability to search for critical information
- Reduced risk of lost information
- Improved sharing of information
- Increased workload capacity