VIENNA, VA, June 10, 2022—ArkCase is providing Hawaii Department of Defense’s Veterans Services office with a legal case management solution. By replacing their existing case management platform with ArkCase, the Veterans’ Services office will leverage technology to automate and add new functionality to manage cases. Armedia will migrate data from over 10,000 veteran benefit cases from the existing legacy system into ArkCase. By utilizing ArkCase, the Veterans’ Services office will see increased efficiency, faster response times, and a rise in employee productivity.
ArkCase will provide the Office of Veterans’ Services:
- Robust and efficient case management platform to manage all aspects of the OVA patient case files
- Customized reporting management interface on all cases and individuals
- Personalized Correspondence Management system communicate with veterans and automating communication amongst multiple individuals and departments
- Easy and intuitive navigation through dashboard widgets to access case related information
- Manage all personnel evaluations and other supervisory actions for OVA staff
- Utilize Single sign-on (ADFS) for all OVA staff
- Meets OVA compliance standards for Veterans case management platform
ABOUT STATE OF HAWAII DEPARTMENT OF VETERAN SERVICES
The Office of Veterans’ Services (OVS) is the principal state office responsible for the development and management of policies and programs related to veterans, their dependents, and/or survivors. The OVS acts as a liaison between the Governor and veterans’ organizations and also between the Department of Veterans Affairs and individual veterans. Our objectives are to assist veterans in obtaining State and federal entitlements, to supply the latest information on veterans’ issues and to provide advice and support to veterans making the transition back into civilian life. Learn more at https://dod.hawaii.gov/ovs/.
Founded in 2002, Armedia successfully delivers award-winning IT services and solutions to national and international public and private sector clients. Armedia is an ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified and CMMI-DEV Level 3 appraised consulting firm. Armedia provides user-centered solutions in support of cloud migration and modernization, digital transformation, DLT, business process management, document management, electronic case management and records management efforts to optimize client performance. Visit www.armedia.com to learn more.
ArkCase is a global leader in open-source and enterprise case management technology by providing a highly configurable, secure and compliant platform. This platform provides core competencies to modernize an enterprise solution that includes content management, personalized dashboard, AI/ML, predictive analysis, reporting and workflow. By taking advantage of the latest open-source technologies, ArkCase provides a low-code environment that is cost-effective to implement and maintain. For more information, please visit www.arkcase.com.