The Document Repository Page
- Treeview of a Document Repository
- Navigating a Document Repository
- Adding Document Repository Content
The Document Repository module allows users to create new document repositories which support collaboration and versioning.
The Documents Repository module supports the following features:
- Document Repositories can be added to store different sets of documents.
- Data includes details, document table, participants, tags, references, notes, and history.
- Participants table lists users with access.
- Manage access/permissions for Document Repositories.
- Manage folders and documents within a repository: create, upload, rename, edit, delete, etc.
- Supports most document types and formats.
- Create folders and sub-folders on the Document Repository.
- Manage permissions at the document level.
- Global search.
The system displays the most recent version of the document in the viewer by default. From the viewer, the user can open and view previous version(s) as separate tabs in the viewer.
To open the Documents module, click the Documents tab in the Navigation Frame.
Document Repository Display
A summary of the selected Document Repository appears as the first section of the detail.
Note: The summary gives a top-level overview of the Document Repository. The system assigns some information automatically depending on your local configuration.
The actions you can take on a Document Repository depend on your local configuration and permissions.
Use the Action Panel to:
- Restrict view and modification
- Refresh the repository page
- Send email.
Documents Repository Navigation Icons Panel
If the panel view is expanded, each section can be opened by clicking the associated link.
Note: The name of the section appears when hovering over each icon.