The Document Repository Page
The Document Repository module allows you to create document repositories that are not related directly to cases or other objects in the system.
The Document Repository allows you to:
- Manage access/permissions for Document Repositories.
- Manage folders and documents within a repository: Create, Upload, Rename, Edit, Delete, etc.
- Manage any document type.
- Create folders and sub-folders.
- Manage permissions at the document level.
- Use Global Search plus filtering with facets.
To open the Documents module click the Documents tab in the Navigation Frame.
Note: By default, ArkCase selects the first repository on the list (list is in descending order, newest first), and opens in the Detail Frame all sections that you enabled on the Preferences page.
A summary (metadata) of the selected Document Repository appears as the first section of the detail.
Note: The summary gives a top-level overview of the Document Repository. The system assigns some information automatically depending on your local configuration.
Document Repository Actions
The actions you can take on a Document Repository depend on your local configuration and permissions.
Use the Action Panel to:
- Restrict view and modification
- Refresh the repository page.