The My Document Repository Page
- Treeview of My Document Repository
- Navigating My Document Repository
- Adding My Document Repository Content
The My Documents module is exactly like the Documents module, except it allows the user that is longed in to maintain their personal document repositories without sharing access with any other users.
Available Functionality in the My Documents Module
- One or many Document Repositories can be added to store different sets of documents.
- Each Document Repository has the following metadata tables by default: Details, Document Table, Participants Table, History, Tags, References, and Notes.
- Logged in user can create, edit, delete, and version Document Repositories.
- User can manage folders and documents within a repository: Create, Upload, Rename, Edit, Delete, etc.
- Document types and formats are not restricted.
- Logged in user can create folders and sub-folders on the Document Repository.
- The system displays the most recent version of the document in the viewer by default. From the viewer, the user can open and view previous version(s) in the same viewer as separate tabs in the viewer.
- Logged in user can search across all Document Repositories using Global Search. User can narrow down the Global Search by Document Repository names in the system. (i.e. Facet = Document Repository Names; Values in Facet = HR, Policy, etc.)
ArkCase provides an intuitive mechanism to manage the documents associated with your business solution. You can locate and open the Document Repository module from the Navigation Frame.
1. To open the My Documents module from anywhere in ArkCase, click the My Documentstab in the Navigation Frame.
Note: By default, ArkCase selects the first documents on the list (list is in descending order, newest first), and opens in the Detail Frame all sections that you enabled on the Preferences page.
My Document Repository Display
When opening a document repository, sections automatically display only if they are enabled in My Document preferences. You can open disabled My Document sections from the links in the Navigation Icons Panel or the Expanded Treeview in the Browse Panel.
Note: The enabled sections that automatically display when you initially select the My Document Repository are in read-only mode.
A summary (metadata) of the selected My Document Repository appears as the first section of the detail.
Note: The summary gives a top-level overview of your Document Repository. The system assigns some information automatically depending on your local configuration.
My Document Repository Actions
The actions you can take on your document repositories depend on your local configuration and permissions.
Use the Action Panel to:
- Delete a Document Repository.
- Restrict view and modification of a Document Repository.
- Subscribe to a Document Repository.
- Refresh the repository page.
My Documents Repository Navigation Icons Panel
If the panel view is expanded, each section can be opened by clicking the associated link.
Note: The name of the section appears when hovering over each icon.
By default, the panel view is enabled. To change the default, open the Preferences page.
My Document Repository Browse Panel
ArkCase displays a list of all your Document Repositories. The default order of the list is based off the date the repository was created. The Browse Panel makes available several ways to find and view repositories.