The My Document Repository Page
- Treeview of My Document Repository
- Navigating My Document Repository
- Adding My Document Repository Content
The My Document Repository module provides a repository for you to store your own documents. The My Documents repository is not shared.
The My Documents module has the following features:
- Create repositories to store different sets of documents.
- Create, edit, delete, and version Document Repositories.
- Manage folders and documents within a repository: create, upload, rename, edit, delete, etc.
- Supports most document types.
- Open and view previous version(s) in the same viewer as separate tabs in the viewer.
- Search across all Document Repositories using global search.
To open the My Documents module click the My Documents tab in the Navigation Frame.
A summary of the selected My Document Repository appears as the first section of the detail.
Note: The system assigns some information automatically depending on your local configuration.
My Document Repository Actions
The actions you can take on your document repositories depend on your local configuration and permissions.
Use the Action Panel to:
- Restrict view and modification of a Document Repository.
- Delete a Document Repository.
- Subscribe to a Document Repository.
- Refresh the repository page.
- Send an email related to the repository.
My Documents Repository Navigation Icons Panel
If the panel view is expanded, each section can be opened by clicking the associated link.
Note: The name of the section appears when hovering over each icon.