The Notifications Page
The Notifications module is a collection of all notifications that ArkCase creates when you are assigned or unassigned a complaint, case, or task.
Note: By default, notifications are shown by modification date in descending order. You can narrow the results using the facet filters.
The Notifications module’s Detail Frame shows a list of notifications. Search for results and use facets help you tailor the list to a group of notifications or locate a single notification.
Note: Your local configuration may be different.
Navigate the results
To change the number of rows that display on the screen, open the Items per page drop down arrow and select 5, 10, 20, or 50 per page.
Note: By default, the items per page is set to 20.
To move between pages:
1. Use the arrows to go to the next page >or to go to the last page >>and to go to the previous page < or to go to the first page <<.
2. Or use the page up/down buttons to the right of your current page number.
Result Data Columns
- Description – Identifies, by title, the item for which you received the notification.
- Parent Number – Is assigned by the system when the item is created (note: click the number to open the complaint, case, or task).
- Type – Identifies each item as complaint, case, or task.
- Modified – Is the date in which the item was created or last updated.