The Organization Page
The Organization module lets you:
- Activate or deactivate organizations
- View history of organization changes
- Restrict access to an organization
- Integrate with external contacts management systems
- Manage relationship types
- Add and remove organizations to/from requests, tasks, etc.
- Manage contacts.
To open the Organizations module, click the Organizations tab in the Navigation Frame.
Note: By default, ArkCase selects the first Organization on the list (items list in alphabetical order based on organization name).
A summary of the selected Organization appears as the first section of the detail.
Note: The summary gives a top-level overview of the Organization. The system assigns some information automatically depending on your local configuration.
Your user role determines what actions are available. For example, you may not have edit capability for some fields.
Use the Action Panel to:
- Deactivate an Organization.
- Restrict view and modification of an Organization.
- Refresh the Organization page.
Organizations Navigation Icons Panel
If the navigation icon panel is expanded, each section can be opened by clicking the associated link.
Note: The name of the section appears when hovering over each icon.
ArkCase displays a list of all Organizations that you are authorized to view or act on. The default order of the list is alphabetical based on the Organization’s name.