The People Page
The People module provides flexible contact management functionality. New contacts, like a new person, can be added from Requests, People Forms, and directly from the People module.
- Users can deactivate/activate existing people.
- People can be associated with many Organization(s).
- People can be associated with many different requests
- Search for a person
- Add new People
- Edit People
- Activate or Deactivate People
- People changes included in audits
- People ACL – Protected with mandatory exclusion
- Can Integrate with external Contacts Management Systems
- People relationships with other people
- Administrators ability to manage relationship types
- Add and Remove People to/from Request, Tasks, etc.
You can locate and open the People module from the Navigation Frame.
To open the People module from anywhere in ArkCase, click the People tab in the Navigation Frame.
Note: By default, ArkCase selects the first person on the list (items list in alphabetical order based on last name) and opens all People sections that are enabled on the Preferences page.
When opening to view a person, sections automatically display only if they are enabled in People preferences. You can open sections from the icons in the Navigation Icons Panel or the Expanded Treeview in the Browse Panel.
Note: The enabled sections that automatically display when you initially select a person are in read-only mode.
A summary of the selected person appears as the first section of the detail. The summary gives a top-level overview of the person. The system assigns the status and the person’s ID. Your local configuration may generate other information.
The actions you can take on a person depend on your local configuration and permissions. For example, a read-only permission may apply to people to which you are not the associated with.
Use the Action Panel to:
- Deactivate/Activate a person
- Restrict view and modification of a person.
- Refresh the people page.
People Navigation Icons Panel
If the panel view is expanded, each section can be opened by clicking the associated link.
Note: The name of the section appears when hovering over each icon.
ArkCase displays a list of all People that you are authorized to view or act on. The default order of the list is alphabetical based off the person’s last name. The Browse Panel makes available several ways to find and view People. The Browse Panel allows the user to Search, Sort, and Filter the list of People.