The People Page
The People module provides contact management functionality. New contacts can be added from Complaints, Case Files, Forms, and directly from the People module.
- Activate or Deactivate
- People changes included in audits
- People access control list (ACL) – Protected with mandatory exclusion
- Can Integrate with external Contacts Management Systems
- People relationships with other people
- Ability to manage relationship types
- Add and Remove People to/from Cases, Complaints, Tasks, etc.
To open the People module from anywhere in ArkCase, click the People tab in the Navigation Frame.
Note: By default, ArkCase selects the first person on the list (items list in alphabetical order by last name).
A summary (metadata) of the selected person appears as the first section of the detail.
The summary gives a top-level overview of the person. The system assigns the status and the person’s ID. Your local configuration may generate other information.
The actions you can take on a person depend on your local configuration and permissions. For example, a read-only permission may apply to people to which you are not the associated with.
Use the Action Panel to:
- Deactivate a person
- Restrict view and modification of a person.
- Refresh the people page.
People Navigation Icons Panel
If the panel view is expanded, each section can be opened by clicking the associated link.
Note: Hover over the icons to view their function.
ArkCase displays a list of all People that you are authorized to view or act on. The default order of the list is alphabetical by last name.