Audit Report Search Criteria
Report Search Criteria
Select the Report Name dropdown criteria in the Browse Panel of the Audit module. The criteria allows you to tailor results, and conserve search time and the amount of physical data returned.
1. In the Name Report field, select a report from the list. Depending on the selected report, one or more additional parameters will become available.
Note: Search criteria are selected in the Browse Panel. Your organization’s configuration and permissions determine the reports and parameters that you see.
2. Fill in the Object ID number field to audit on specific item by either entering or pasting the system assigned numeric identifier.
Note: Your local configuration may not include the second-level parameter field or may display a different field name and list of options.
3. To limit the results to a time period, select a date Range. In the From and To boxes, enter or select from the dropdown menu a date range.
Note: The default date range setting is limited to the current day.
4. Click Generate Audit Report to return the results. The report displays in the Detail Frame of the page.
Generate as XML
Generating the Audit Report as an XML file is an option you have. If you choose to do this, the XML report will be displayed in an alternate browser tab.
1. To generate the report as an XML, select the check box before ‘Show as XML’.
2. When you select the ‘Generate Audit Report’ button, the report will generate in XML format.