ArkCase FOIA is a collection of modules to manage the FOIA request process.
Requests are created and move through a business workflow. Tasks can be associated with the request, as well as people, organizations, documents, time, and costs. Search and audit read all data stored in the system and return only results that the user has permission to access. Other modules (People, Organizations, Documents, My Documents, Reports, Notifications, Subscriptions, Tags, Time Tracking, Cost Tracking, and Admin) store data or support business functions related to request processing.
Note: The module names you see may be different than those in the list shown below. Your organization can configure the out-of-the-box (OOTB) module labels to match your business terminology.
ArkCase FOIA Modules:
- Dashboard – quickly access your tasks and content
- Queues – a workflow-related grouping of requests by their state in the system
- FOIA Requests – FOIA requests and appeals
- Consultations – request-related consultations
- Tasks – adhoc or request-related tasks
- People – contacts related to the requests, consultations, and organizations
- Organizations – contact information for business, government entities or other organizations
- Documents – a shared repository for documents unrelated to requests
- My Documents – a personal repository for documents unrelated to requests
- Search – opens a search page for locating content
- Reports – provides access to pre-defined reports to analyze system data
- Notifications – task or request-related messages
- Subscriptions – a list of events for any content to which you have subscribed
- Tags – lists tags that have been defined in the system which can be used to filter content
- Time Tracking – list of timesheets
- Cost Tracking – list of expenses
- Audit – provides list of all system events
- Admin – provides admin users access to menus to configure the system