ArkCase is a collection of modules designed for managing the case process. The module names you see may be different than those in the list shown below. Your organization can configure the OOTB ArkCase module labels to its business terminology.
The Navigation frame is the list of the default ArkCase modules. Your organization may not use all of them, and can configure which user roles have access to each module. Local configuration also determines access permissions.
A business workflow moves items through the completion phases from creation to close. Tasks can be associated with the complaint or case, as well as people, organizations, documents, time, costs, and calendar events. Online actions including review, approval, rejection, rework, or disposition automatically update the status and trigger the pre-defined business process that moves the item to the next person or next step in the overall workflow.
Search and audit read all data stored in the system and return only results that the requester has permission to access. All the other modules (Document, My Documents, Notifications, Subscriptions, Tags, Cost Tracking, Time Tracking, Data Analytics, Log Analytics, and Admin) support user’s business process enabling storing, sharing, and locating data.
- Dashboard -your ArkCase landing page. Status information is consolidated into widgets. The Dashboard widgets show status of complaints, cases, and tasks.
- Complaints – provides tracking for the pre-case incidents. Use it to collect and associate details, people, organizations and supporting documentation necessary for creating and closing a case.
- Case Files – provides an efficient way to collect and track case information, review and approve cases, and close cases.
- Tasks – provides task functionality that allows manual and automated creation per workflow process rules. Tasks can be completed by participants, assignees, reviewers and approvers. New Tasks are identified for action throughout the phases of a case.
- People -manages your person contacts.
- Organizations – manages your organization contacts.
- Documents – allows user the ability to create new shared repositories to store documents that are not related directly to cases or other objects in the system.
- My Documents – exactly like the Documents Module, except without sharing access with any other users.
- Search – surveys all case-related content that you have permissions to see (complaints, cases, tasks, documents, people, organizations, etc.). You can create very specific searches by entering words, phrases, and exact phrases in the Search free-form text box. The results can be narrowed by search facets.
- Reports – provides a set of parameters from which to define reports and retrieve information from the application in table form, pie charts, etc.
- Notifications – indicators of events that ArkCase creates when you are assigned or unassigned a complaint, case, task, person, organization, etc.
- Subscriptions – a collection of every event related to a complaint, case, task, person, organization, etc.
- Tags – allows users to add tags to cases, documents, tasks, etc. to categorize and enable search using the Tags module.
- Cost Tracking – tracks all expenses associated to each item you are working on.
- Time Tracking – track all time associated to each item you are working on, including its work category.
- Audit – an application wide report of events rlated to complaints, cases, tasks, person, organizations, etc.
- Admin – admin users can configure application settings throughout the application.