Complaint Tree View
ArkCase displays a list of all complaints that you are authorized to view or act on in the Browse Panel. The sections within each complaint in the Browse Panel let you locate and select specific content.
Search, Filter, Sort, Refresh Treeview
The following actions are available in the Complaints list.
- Expanding– view the sections of the complaint
- Open a complaintt
- Refresh– update with the latest complaint information
Search for a Complaint
Use Search to locate a or narrow the list of complaints. Search entries must contain only the metadata from the complaint titles. You can use a wildcard (*).
1. Enter criteria in the Search box to narrow the list of complaints that appear.
2. Select, Go!
Filter the Complaint List
By default, the system displays all open complaints. Use Filter to narrow the list.
1. To filter the list, click the Filter button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Filter option from the list.
Sort the list of complaints
Use Sort to reorder the list display.
1. To sort the list, click the Sort button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Sort option from the list.
Refresh the List
1. Click the Refresh button to update the list with the latest complaint detail.