Document Repository Treeview
ArkCase FOIA displays a list of all Document Repositories that you are authorized to view or act on in the Browse Panel. Within each repository in the Browse Panel, there are subsections where you can locate and select specific content.
Search, Filter, Sort, Refresh Treeview
The Documents browse panel lets you:
- Open a Document Repository
- Expand a Document Repository section – view a specific set of details
Search for a Document Repository
Use Search to locate a Document Repository or narrow the list of repositories. Search entries must contain only the metadata from the repository titles. You can use a wild card (*) as seen below.
1. Enter criteria in the Search Box to narrow the list of repositories that appear.
2. Select, Go!
Filter the List
By default, the system displays all Document Repositories. Use Filter to narrow the list.
1. To filter the list, click the Filter button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Filter option from the list.
Sort the List
Use Sort to reorder the list display.
1. To sort the list, click the Sort button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Sort option from the list.
Refresh the List
Click the Refresh button to update the list with the latest related details.