Person Tree View
ArkCase displays a list of all people that you are authorized to view or act on in the Browse Panel. Expand the person name to view specific content.
Search, Filter, Sort, Refresh Treeview
The following actions are available in the People list.
- View people details
- Select a person from the list
- View a specific set of details
Search for a person(s)
Use Search to locate a person or narrow the list of people. Search entries must contain only the metadata from the person titles. You can use a wild card (*) as shown below.
1. Enter criteria in the Search box to narrow the list of people that appear.
2. Select Go!
Filter the list of People
By default, the system displays all People. Use Filter to narrow the list.
1. To filter the list, click the Filter button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Filter option from the list.
Sort the list of People
Use Sort to reorder the list display.
1. To sort the list of people, click the Sort button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Sort option from the list.
Refresh the List
Click the Refresh button to update the list with the latest related details.