Person Tree View
ArkCase displays a list of all people that you are authorized to view or act on in the Browse Panel. You can expand the person’s entry to select specific content.
Search, Filter, Sort, Refresh Treeview
The following navigational actions are available in the People list.
- Expanding the list – view the sections of people
- Opening a person– select a person from the list
Search for a person(s)
Use Search to locate a person or narrow the list of people. Search entries must contain only characters from the person’s name. You can include a wildcard (*).
1. Enter criteria in the Search box to narrow the list of people that appear.
2. Select, Go!
1. To filter the list, click the Filter button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Filter option from the list.
1. To sort the list of people, click the Sort button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Sort option from the list.
Refresh the List
Click the Refresh button to update the list with the latest related details.