Task Tree View
ArkCase FOIA displays a list of all tasks that you are authorized to view or act on in the Browse Panel. You can locate and select specific content.
Search, Filter, Sort, Refresh Treeview
On the task list you can:
- Expand a task – view the sections of the task
- Open a task– select a task from the list
- Refresh the list – update with the latest task information
Search for a Task
Use Search to locate a task or narrow the list of tasks. You can search using text from the task titles. You can use a wildcard (*).
1. Enter criteria in the Search box to narrow the list of tasks that appear.
2. Click Go!
By default, the system displays all open tasks. Use Filter to narrow the list of tasks.
1. To filter the list of tasks, click the Filter button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Filter option from the list.
Use Sort to reorder the list display.
1. To sort the list of tasks, click the Sort button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Sort option from the list.
Refresh the List
Click the Refresh button to update the list with the latest related details.