ArkCase FOIA displays a list of all Organizations that you are authorized to view or act on in the Browse Panel. Within each Organization in the Browse Panel, there are subsections where you can locate and select specific content.
Search, Filter, Sort, Refresh Treeview
The Organization list lets you:
- Expand the list – view the sections of Organizations
- Open an Organization– select an Organization from the list
- Select an Organization section – view a specific set of details
- Refresh the list – update with the latest Organizations’ information
Search for an Organization
Use Search to locate an Organization or narrow the list of Organizations. Search entries must contain only the metadata from the Organization titles. You can use a wild card (*) as seen below.
1. Enter criteria in the Search box to narrow the list of Organizations that appear.
2. Click Go!
Filter the list of Organizations
By default, the system displays all Organizations. Use Filter to narrow the list.
1. To filter the list, click the Filter button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Filter option from the list.
Sort the list of Organizations
Use Sort to reorder the list display.
1. To sort the list, click the Sort button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Sort option from the list.
Refresh the List
Click the Refresh button to update the list with the latest data.