ArkCase FOIA displays a list of all Organizations that you are authorized to view or act on in the Browse Panel. Within each Organization in the Browse Panel, there are 13 sub sections where you can locate and select specific content.
Search, Filter, Sort, Refresh Treeview
The following navigational actions are available in the Organizations list.
- Filtering the list – narrow the number items on the list
- Sorting the list – reorder the items on the list
- Searching the list – find organizations
- Expanding the list – view the sections of Organizations
- Opening an Organization– select an Organization from the list
- Selecting an Organization section – view a specific set of details
- Refreshing the list – update with the latest Organizations’ information
Search for an Organizations
Use Search to locate an Organization or narrow the list of Organizations. Search entries must contain only the metadata from the Organization titles (no wild card).
1. Enter criteria in the Search box to narrow the list of Organizations that appear.
2. Select, Go!
Filter the list of Organizations
By default, the system displays all Organizations. Use Filter to narrow the list.
1. To filter the list, click the Filter button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Filter option from the list.
Sort the list of Organizations
Use Sort to reorder the list display.
1. To sort the list, click the Sort button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Sort option from the list.
Refresh the List
1. Click the Refresh button to update the list with the latest related details.