ArkCase displays a list of all Costsheets that you are authorized to view or act on in the Browse Panel. Within each Costsheet in the Browse Panel, there are 6 sub sections where you can locate and select specific content.
Search, Filter, Sort, Refresh Treeview
The following navigational actions are available in the Cost Tracking list.
- Filtering the list – narrow the number items on the list
- Sorting the list – reorder the items on the list
- Searching the list – find organizations
- Expanding the list – view the sections of Costsheets
- Opening an Costsheet – select a Costsheet from the list
- Selecting a Costsheet section – view a specific set of details
- Refreshing the list – update with the latest Costsheet’s information
Search for an Costsheets
Use Search to locate a Costsheet or narrow the list of Costsheets. Search entries must contain only the metadata from the Costsheet titles (no wild card).
1. Enter criteria in the Search box to narrow the list of Costsheets that appear.
2. Select, Go!
Filter the list of Costsheets
By default, the system displays all Costsheets. Use Filter to narrow the list.
1. To filter the list, click the Filter button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Filter option from the list.
Sort the list of Organizations
Use Sort to reorder the list display.
1. To sort the list, click the Sort button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Sort option from the list.
Refresh the List
1. Click the Refresh button to update the list with the latest related details.