My Document Repository Treeview
ArkCase displays a list of all your Document Repositories that you can act on in the Browse Panel. Within each repository in the Browse Panel, there are 7 sub sections where you can locate and select specific content.
Search, Filter, Sort, Refresh Treeview
The following navigational actions are available in the Document Repository Browse Panel.
- Filtering the list – narrow the number items on the list
- Sorting the list – reorder the items on the list
- Searching the list – find documents
- Expanding the list – view the sections of repositories
- Opening a Document Repository – select a Document Repository from the list
- Selecting a Document Repository section – view a specific set of details
- Refreshing the list – update with the latest repository information
Search for a Document Repository
Use Search to locate a Document Repository or narrow the list of repositories. Search entries must contain only the metadata from the repository titles (no wild card).
1. Enter criteria in the Search Box to narrow the list of repositories that appear.
2. Select, Go!
Filter the List
By default, the system displays all your Document Repositories. Use Filter to narrow the list.
1. To filter the list, click the Filter button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Filter option from the list.
Sort the List
Use Sort to reorder the list display.
1. To sort the list, click the Sort button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Sort option from the list.
Refresh the List
1. Click the Refresh button to update the list with the latest related details.