My Document Repository
ArkCase FOIA lists the Document Repositories that you can access in the Browse Panel. Each repository has subsections with content related to the repository.
Search, Filter, Sort, Refresh Treeview
The following navigational actions are available in the Document Repository Browse Panel.
- Open a Document Repository
- Select a Document Repository section
Search for a Document Repository
Use Search to locate a Document Repository or narrow the list of repositories. Search entries must contain only the metadata from the repository titles. You can use a wild card (*) as shown below.
1. Enter criteria in the Search Box to narrow the list of repositories that appear.
2. Select, Go!
Sort the List
Use Sort to reorder the list display.
1. To sort the list, click the Sort button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Sort option from the list.
Refresh the List
1. Click the Refresh button to update the list with the latest related details.