ArkCase FOIA displays a list of all requests that you are authorized to view or act on in the Browse Panel. When you select a request, you can expand it to view the request metadata.
Note: The default view shows all requests assigned to your user, that are not yet released.
Search, Filter, Sort, Refresh Treeview
The request list lets you:
- Expand – view the sections of the requests
- Open a request
- Refresh – update with the latest request information
Search for a Request
Use Search to locate or narrow the list of requests. Search using characters in the request title. You can include the wild card *, for example, Sta* as seen below.
1. Enter criteria in the Search box to narrow the list of cases that appear.
2. Select Go!
Filter the Request List
1. To filter the list, click the Filter button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Filter option from the list.
Sort the Request List
Use Sort to reorder the list display.
1. To sort the list, click the Sort button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Sort option from the list.
Refresh the List
Click the Refresh button to update the list with the latest request detail.