Task Tree View
ArkCase displays a list of all tasks that you are authorized to view or act on in the Browse Panel. There are sections within each task in the Browse Panel, where you can locate and select specific content.
Search, Filter, Sort, Refresh Treeview
The following navigational actions are available in the Tasks list.
- Expand the list – view the sections of the task
- Open a task
- Select a task section – view a specific set of details
- Refresh the list – update with the latest task information
Search for a task(s)
Use Search to locate a task or narrow the list of tasks. Search entries must contain only characters from the title. You can use a wildcard (*).
1. Enter criteria in the Search box to narrow the list of tasks that appear.
2. Select, Go!
Filter the list of tasks
By default, the system displays all open tasks. Use Filter to narrow the list of tasks.
1. To filter the list of tasks, click the Filter button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Filter option from the list.
Sort the list of tasks
Use Sort to reorder the list display.
1. To sort the list of tasks, click the Sort button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Sort option from the list.
Refresh the List
Click the Refresh button to update the list with the latest related details.