ArkCase displays a list of all Timesheets that you are authorized to view or act on in the Browse Panel. Within each Timesheet in the Browse Panel, there are 5 sub sections where you can locate and select specific content.
Search, Filter, Sort, Refresh Treeview
The following navigational actions are available in the Time Tracking list.
- Filtering the list – narrow the number items on the list
- Sorting the list – reorder the items on the list
- Searching the list – find organizations
- Expanding the list – view the sections of Timesheets
- Opening an Timesheet – select a Timesheet from the list
- Selecting a Timesheet section – view a specific set of details
- Refreshing the list – update with the latest Timesheet’s information
Search for a Timesheet
Use Search to locate a Timesheet or narrow the list of Timesheets. Search entries must contain only the metadata from the Timesheet titles (no wild card).
1. Enter criteria in the Search box to narrow the list of Timesheets that appear.
2. Select, Go!
Filter the list of Timesheets
By default, the system displays all Timesheets. Use Filter to narrow the list.
1. To filter the list, click the Filter button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Filter option from the list.
Sort the list of Organizations
Use Sort to reorder the list display.
1. To sort the list, click the Sort button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Sort option from the list.
Refresh the List
1. Click the Refresh button to update the list with the latest related details.