View Detailed Results of Audit Report
Viewing Audit Report Results
The reports are displayed in the Audit Report frame with up to 25 entries on a page. The report columns (content) depends on the report selected.
Note: Your organization can personalize reports. ArkCase configuration permits custom reports that collect and present content in the way that is useful to your local business process.
Content in Audit Results Report:
|Date||The date and time that the action occurred|
|User||The user that initiated the action|
|Name||The action that occurred, for example, the item was searched for, was included in results of any search, was updated, was downloaded|
|Result||The requested action successfully occurred or it did not|
|IP Address||The computer from which the action was taken|
|Object ID||Part of the system-generated number assigned to the item|
|Object Type||The audit line item is a case file, complaint, task, or file|
Formatting Report Content
By default, the report module makes available options for formatting and viewing the content. The group of options appears in the View Report panel above the report results in the upper-left corner of the Detail Frame.
- Left and right arrows: click > arrow-right to move ahead one page in the results, click < arrow-left to go to the previous page.
- Number of pages that comprises the report (page of pages). You can also enter a page number to jump to any page of the report.
- Toggle button hides (and redisplays) the View Report panel.Output Type box lists the formats in which the report can be saved, for example, Microsoft Excel, .pdf, or text.
- The ‘View Report’ button generates a new report based off changes you have made in the View Reports panel.
- The Auto-Submit feature allows the View Report Panel to automatically update based on changes you make in the View Reports panel. This feature is selected by default.
Saving the Report/ Change Export Output Type
Saving the Audit Report
The Audit Report results are a fixed display. It is an orderly presentation of data that has been collected from system tables and files. As is, its content cannot be manipulated, copied, or printed from the on-screen page.
The Output Type box lists the formats in which the report can be saved. The default display in the Reports module page is the HTML version, which is paginated.
- HTML (Single Page) – To display the onscreen results in a single-page, scrolling format, click HTML (Single Page) from the Output Type drop-down list.
- HTML (Email) – To email the results directly from ArkCase, select the HTML (email) option. This will prompt you to either open the results in a new email, or save the results.
- PDF – To save the results as a .PDF file, select the PDF option from the list. You will choose whether to open it or save it.
- Excel – To create a spreadsheet of the report, select Excel from the Output Type drop-down list. You may have options for saving in more than one Excel version. As a spreadsheet, the content can be used like any other Excel file.
- Comma Separated Value (CSV) – To copy the report to a database or other environment, select Comma Separated Value (CSV) from the Output Type drop-down list and save the file.
- Microsoft Office (Word) – To create a Microsoft Office-compatible (Word) version of the report, select Rich-Text Format from the Output Type drop-down list.
- Text – To create a plain text file for use in generic text editors and utilities, select Text from the Output Type drop-down list.