Does your legal case management system provide you with full featured document and records management capabilities? Are you taking advantage of AI to lighten your load? Does it provide co-editing capabilities for collaboration? Can you automate your processes to be more efficient? Are you interested in considering a cloud or SaaS solution?
Join us on 6/26 at 11:00 ET to see why organizations like NRC Office of General Counsel are turning to ArkCase.
Speakers: James Bailey-President of Armedia, Matt Maines -Product Manager of ArkCase
During the webinar you will see how our solution provides you the ability to:
- Manage your case and associated information (people, organizations, notes, tasks, etc.)
- Manage all digital files to include office documents, audio, video, etc.
- Edit and co-edit documents through Word Online
- Enable dynamic search and reporting
- Leverage AWS artificial intelligence (AI) for transcription of audio and video files
- Enable FedRAMP Moderate compliant platform
- Integrate with industry standard Records Management platforms (i.e. Alfresco)
Click on this link to register and see why your peers are adopting ArkCase.