The workflow configuration provides the following:
- Access to workflow designer
- Edit Workflow
- Delete Workflow
- Download Workflow
- Upload a Workflow
- Version Workflow Versions
- View a Workflow Diagram
Download a Workflow
- Click the button and the workflow XML will open in another browser tab.
Upload a Workflow
- Click the button to upload a new workflow.
View Workflow Versions
- Click the button to view a list of workflow versions. You can re-enable an older version.
View the Workflow Diagram
- Click the button to view the process diagram.
Create New Workflow
1. Click the button to open the workflow designer.
2. Sign in to Alfresco Process Services.
3.Edit current workflows or add new workflows. (Note: Workflows can be designed in any BPMN 2.0 compliant workflow designer.)
4. Once the workflow is ready, download the workflow in XML format and upload that file into ArkCase, by clicking the button.