From the Documents section, you can:
In the Expanded Treeview of the Browse Panel, click on the Documents section title or icon, or from the Navigation Icons Panel select the icon to open the Documents section.
Search Documents Table
To search documents, start typing in the search box. Press enter or click the search button.
Add a Folder/Sub-Folder
To add a folder/sub-folder, right click on the folder or sub folder and select ‘New Folder’.
Add a Document
1. To add a document, right click on the folder or sub folder for the document and select ‘New Document’.
2. Select the document type you are uploading.
3. Browse to a local drive or shared drive and select the file(s) to be uploaded.
Add a Correspondence
1. To add a correspondence, right click on the folder or sub folder for the correspondence and select ‘New Correspondence’.
2. Pick the correct correspondence from the list and the correspondence will be generated and added to the folder.
Search for a Document and Add
1. To search for and add a document, right click on the folder or sub folder into which you wish to add document(s) and select ‘Search Document(s)’.
2. Search the repository for any document.
3. Select one or more documents to be added to the request folder.
Note: Duplicate documents are noted with a .
View a Document in the Document Viewer
To view a document, right click on the document and click ‘Open’ or double click the document name. The document opens in the viewer.
Annotate/Redact a Document
When a document is open in the viewer, you can add annotations (text, shapes, stamps) and redact portions of the document.
To add an annotation, click the button then click + icon to click and drag across an area of the document. This is a redaction annotation that is an overlay on the document (the current version of the document is not affected).
After a redaction annotation is added, the overlay can be modified or deleted by right clicking on the redaction area.
You can add as many redaction annotations as needed to cover the specific information that can’t be viewed by the public.
Click the button on the top left of the viewer to save your changes.
Search the Document to Redact One or Many Matches in Bulk
When a document is open in a viewer (in Edit Mode), you can add a single redaction annotation or search for a specific term and redact all matches or each match one by one, in a bulk action.
1. Search by clicking the on the upper right. Matches are shown on the document.
The redaction tool lets you choose Redact All, Redact Current, and Next Match.
2. Select Redact All or Redact Current to select the text and redact it. You can add redaction annotations, exemption codes, and notes to one or more of the results.
3. Click the button or burn the redactions permanently and version the document.
Search the Document with Predefined Patterns to Redact One or Many Matches in Bulk
Using the search function, you can search for a specific pattern (Social Security Numbers, Telephone Numbers, Credit Card Numbers, Email Addresses) and redact all matches or each match one by one.
1. Select the search type, then click search. You can add redaction annotations, exemption codes, and notes to one or more results.
2. Click the button to save annotations, or burn the redactions permanently and version control the document.
Add Exemption Code(s) to a Document
1. Right-click on the overlay and add an exemption code for that redaction annotation.
2. Add exemption codes as needed.
3. Click the button to save.
Burn Redaction into Document
When all redaction annotation and exemption codes have been added to a document, you can permanently burn the annotations.
Click the button. The screen will refresh and show the new version (e.g., v2.0) of the document with the redaction annotations burned into the document (Note: each redaction annotation will show the exemption code selected, if one was added.)
Print a Document from the Viewer
1. Click the button on the upper left of the page.
2. Choose print options with or without annotations, redactions, document notes, and watermarks.
3. Click the button. A print preview window will show, to print to a specific print or save as a PDF.