ArkCase FOIA displays a list of all timesheets that you are authorized to view or act on in the Browse Panel. Expand a timesheet to view its details.
- Details – enter a text description or add attachments
- User – whose timesheet it is
- Hours – lists the parent object information, hours, cost, and date charged
- Tags – lists any associated tags
- Tasks – lists any associated tasks.
Search, Sort, Refresh Treeview
Search for a Timesheet
Use Search to locate a timesheet or narrow the list of timesheets. Search entries must contain only the metadata from the timesheet titles. You can use a wild card (*).
1. Enter criteria in the Search box to narrow the list of Timesheets that appear.
2. Select, Go!
Sort the list
Use Sort to reorder the list display.
1. To sort the list, click the Sort button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Sort option from the list.
Refresh the List
Click the Refresh button to update the list with the latest related details.