ArkCase FOIA displays a list of all Timesheets that you are authorized to view or act on in the Browse Panel. Within each Timesheet in the Browse Panel, there are 5 sub sections where you can locate and select specific content.
|Details section||Use to create and display notes, which can include attachments and links.|
|User section||Shows the name of the timesheet owner.|
|Hours Summary||Identifies the individual charges occurring each day and provides the ability to view the item being charged.|
|Tags||Shows all tags associated to the timesheet.|
|Tasks||List all tasks associated to the timesheet.|
Search, Sort, Refresh Treeview
The following navigational actions are available in the Time Tracking list.
- Sorting the list – reorder the items on the list
- Searching the list – find Timesheets
- Expanding the list – view the sections of Timesheets
- Opening an Timesheet – select a Timesheet from the list
- Selecting a Timesheet section – view a specific set of details
- Refreshing the list – update with the latest Timesheet’s information
Search for a Timesheet
Use Search to locate a Timesheet or narrow the list of Timesheets. Search entries must contain only the metadata from the Timesheet titles (no wild card).
1. Enter criteria in the Search box to narrow the list of Timesheets that appear.
2. Select, Go!
Sort the list of Organizations
Use Sort to reorder the list display.
1. To sort the list, click the Sort button to open a drop-down list of options.
2. Select a Sort option from the list.
Refresh the List
1. Click the Refresh button to update the list with the latest related details.